Sunday, September 7, 2008

WOW Kick-off

What an amazing Saturday morning we had! Even though we had some glitches like: no airconditioning, and the elevator not working, God was there, and He blessed us tremendously! I hope you all agree, but from hearing from you personally, and reading your wonderful prayer requests, I know He was present and His blessings and His Glory were shone to us! We never know if anyone will show up, or if anyone will like what we do, or if we are doing what we are supposed to do, but God is faithful, He is amazing. You even put up with our silly icebreaker! I hope you see how wonderful this study is going to be. I can't wait to see how God will use this study to draw us close to Him and be in awe of Him once again!
Don't forget to sign up to see Beth in June! See you on the 15th. Do your homework, and remember to pray..."Lord, open my mind that I might have understanding" Remember also to thank Dee for the beautiful artwork!
Please call us if you have any questions.
Love to all,
Lisa and Pam

No comments: