Hi girls! Well, it has been a while since I have written for the simple fact that I don't think anyone visits and reads! However, on the off chance that someone is reading this, I thought it would be a good idea to update you on things. As you know, we just finished "A Woman's Heart" and WOW, what a ride. When we first started the study, Beth said that she hoped this would basically rock our world, and I hoped it would, but usually with statements like that, I am destined to be disappointed. Thankfully, however, I was not! It did rock my world and change my relationship with the LORD dramatically. I couldn't wait to do the next lesson, and the next....I will forever be grateful for that study. I understand so much more about scripture and God, it really opened up my mind! I know I can speak for Pam as well, she found it very thrilling as well. As I hope all of you did.
Right now, though, I am busy getting ready for Christmas, and even though we have been preparing for our next study, I find that I am in a stale place. After all that daily study, I am slipping into the abyss of laziness again! Only reading a devotion here and there. So it is with great anticipation that I tell you I can't wait until our next one! On January 12th, we will begin a study that I have found will be very important to us. I did do some work in it, but had to stop because I do like to work right along with everyone! Kay is not Beth, but you will love her just the same! I know you will. And, when we are done with her study, you will miss her. Fear not, it will probably not be the last we hear of her at WOW!
For now, have a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year, and see you on the 12th!
Love, Lisa and Pam
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment