Wednesday, January 14, 2009

We are off to a great start! "Lord Teach Me To Pray" started Monday night and we are so blessed to have about 4 new Women join us, and thank you to the wonderful answer to prayer for a babysitter for Lori to be able to come! You girls rock! I hope you are doing your homework! Kay is really off to a great start teaching us some great insight into prayer. We serve an awesome, holy and mighty God who loves us and cares about us. He wants us to come to Him and have a relationship with Him! Oh how I pray that we will all become closer to Him! Hopefully, next week, all technical difficulties will go away and you will be reading this!
Love to all!

Lisa

5 comments:

Pam B said...

Hi Lisa,
I've never blogged before so I have no clue what I'm doing. But, if I'm successful, you won't have to feel like your talking to yourself anymore. But on a more serious note, I've completed my first day's homework and it is really different but WOW - it's great!
Blessings, Pam

WOW and GEMz said...

WooHoo! My first real comment! Thanks Pam! Yes, it is different, but good! It only gets better! Thanks for taking the time to blog. Don't forget to check out Beth's blog! New Scripture memory is tomorrow!
Lisa

Pam B said...

I got a bit lost trying to sign up on Beth's blog. Thought I would try with someone a bit closer to home. Doesn't that sound crazy? Maybe I'll get brave and give it a try.
Pam

WOW and GEMz said...

I was hesitant at first to go her blog as well, but now that I have done it, it is like nothing! You just do the same thing on hers as mine. Click on comments and post it. Today is the second memory verse. You would have to find the first blog about it and sign up b/c she wants to keep track. Then, put your first Scripture on the first and your second one on the
15th! Or, just send them to me for your accountability!

Pam B said...

Hi Lisa,
Just wanted to stay connected. I'm keeping up with the lessons but really feel like I missed a lot since I wasn't there last night. I know I have the opportunity to view the video on Wednesdays but tomorrow isn't good for me. I'll try to catch it later. I'll look forward to seeing everyone on Monday. As a side note - I got word this afternoon that our on-line registrations for The Silver Ring Thing is 1100!!!! That is absolutely amazing. Please pray for this huge event, we imagined in our wildest dreams that we would have this response.
Pam