Sunday, March 1, 2009

Daniel Kick-off




WOW! That about sums it up! What a great experience we had together on Saturday. While Pam and I felt unprepared for this day, God still welcomed and blessed us. What a privilege to pray, worship and fellowship with all of you. After reading your prayer request and your answer to "What I took away from this retreat", I must say, we are blown away by the way God spoke to all of us. There were a couple of common themes and a few very personal, individual ones. It will be an honor to pray for all of you for these 12 weeks. Don't give up girls, it will be worth the sacrifice. Are you ready for the challenge? Of course you are, your excitment and enthusiasm is evident! Thank you Women of the Word! We love you all!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl Friends,(as Beth would say) we got off to a great start! I can hardly wait to hear your answers next week during discussion time.
Love and Hugs, Pam