I can't believe we are nearing the end of Daniel! Are you as thrilled as I am that we now know so much more about "eschatology"? Billy has been so great about broadening our education along with what we have been learning in our daily study. It makes me want to learn more!
For all those going on the Beth Trip in June, I did go to the T-shirt place and got the ball rolling. I will be going back next Friday to check out our choices. In the meantime, write down your "Bethisms" for us!
The ticket sales are at 48% so far, so if anyone you know wants to go, they can still go, they will just have to get a group and go! Even if it is just 2 of them. I hope some of you are brainstorming on the finer details of the trip, that will be such a help!
Please pray for us as we seek God's will for the summer, we haven't been enlightened as of yet, and it is almost here! June is the trip, so we are just talking about July and August. Keep lifting up "Mearsureless Love" too!
Lisa
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment