Sunday, May 17, 2009

Daniel's Done, now didn't we have fun?

Well girlfriends, it has been a long 12 weeks! Just as Beth proclaimed at the very beginning, we are not dumber! No indeed, we are not dumber, we are not only smarter, but we know our God even better! Isn't that our goal? I hope so! I look back and wonder how my brain can hold all this information. I think if my brain were on a computer screen (the horror of that thought!) it would say "virtual memory low". It causes me to think about spring cleaning out my brain of all the useless clutter of information I am holding on to. What can I clean out so that I can renew my mind with what the will of God is? Something to ponder.
Don't forget, we have our fellowship on June 1 at 6:30, place to be determined as of this writing. Also, we will be doing a summer Bible study, and we are working on Measureless Love for the fall, likely in October. Plus, we are seeing Beth in June!
Thank you all you wonderful women of the Word for your love and support. I pray that this ministry has given you the opportunity to study God's Word with understanding and love.
See you Monday sisters!
Lisa

No comments: