Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hallelu-Yah!

Praise God indeed! You have no idea how excited we are! God called 34 plus one more today to this Bible study! Oh He must have something HUGE in store for us! It is overwhelming, frightening, and exciting all balled up into one! What a great night we had together; meeting new people, learning who we think we are in the name game then realizing what our name might mean in a spiritual way, or a better way to say it, who we are in Christ, going over the guidelines-what fun that was (not), reminding ourselves and you what WOW is all about, singing spiritual songs together, well only one, but listening to others while fellowshipping (is that a word?). I do believe that was a horrible run-on sentence that makes no sense, however I am too tired to change it, so it will stay as is.
I certainly expect that the week ahead will be a blessing for you in your homework, getting to know God's names and all they mean. Don't get frustrated, if you need help call us!

Praise God - Hallelujah!
Lisa and Pam

No comments: