Saturday, August 29, 2009

Beth and Texas Cake

I have to say that this weekend was amazing at the LPL Simulcast! God had us there for a very specific reason and I just couldn't wait to let you know that we are so praising Him right now! I am not going to go into details right now, but I will on a later post. I am also not going to go into detail about the event and the message we heard yet either! Something Beth said struck a chord in me! She suggested that instead of twittering or blogging or texting what you heard right away to allow yourself to receive it before you share it. Well, that just hit me like a ton of bricks. I always think of my WOW girls and want you to know what is going on and what we are learning. So, I will meditate on the Word that I received this weekend, and post the summary later. Just wanted you to know God was all over us! Amen and Hallelujah!
ps...about the cake, Beth told us this hilarious story about her chocolate cake and her grandson, which will be in the post later, but she decided to post the recipe for everyone on her blog. Check it out and enjoy! www.livingproofministries.blogspot.com

No comments: