Monday, May 24, 2010

Just in Case

OK, this is it. I am going to really try to keep this updated, that is just in case anyone will read this!

Mom and I are so excited about our new study: Anointed Transformed Redeemed taken from a Deeper Still event with Pricilla Shirer, Beth Moore, and Kay Arthur. You will not be disappointed! I have seen all the DVD segments and they are just great! This time around we have almost 40 signed up! That means we will be adding a third group! Who would have ever thought when we started with 19 women a few years ago, that we would be here? We know who knew.
I would love to encourage you to continue to pray God's Word and live under the 5 benfits we have in Christ.
Keep praying for us as we plan for the fall!

Love Lisa and Pam

No comments: