Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Has it been that long????

How humiliating, it was really Thanksgiving when I last wrote? OK, well, here we go, back again, not that anyone is reading this or anything! But just in case someone other than my mother is chiming in...
We begin "Breaking Free" soon! It is coming faster than I am admitting. Not to worry, though, we are feverishly refining all the details and we will be ready for the 9th! We have 30 coming and a lot of new faces, some of our usual suspects will be "snowbirds" for this time around.
I am at a point in my life right now where I am overwhelmed and I believe that "Breaking Free" is coming at the exact perfect time for me, how about you? I can tell you this, God's Word always comes at the right time in your life. He never fails never! We are on the verge, I believe of something BIG... He is preparing us, refining us and He will see us through!
I am convinced that this year will see big changes, in our hearts and minds....so, buckle up and get ready!
See you soon girls!
Lisa

No comments: