Monday nights seem to go so fast! God is so good and amazing, isn't He? I am just so thrilled that you are hanging in there. These lessons are full of meat! At least you have 2 weeks to get this next lesson done...little Blessings are just as great as big ones!
It ocurred to me that I promised a Chick Flick night for the summer. I will work on that for us. I had one movie in mind, but maybe we will change it. Be watching for more information on that. It may end up being in August, but we will try to get it in.
I hope you have a chance to view the video I posted that Kelly Minter did about her song "We Will Not Go". It is neat to hear how a song develops.I love "back stories"'!
Remind yourself this week to be passionate for God, not perfect! And this may be a good time to work on finishing your time line!
xo Lisa
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment