Sunday, June 13, 2010
Story Behind The Song - Kelly Minter - We Will Not Go
This is Kelly Minter talking about the song "We Will Not Go" which she co-wrote. This song will be our P&W song for Monday night. I'm not sure if we will have time to view this on Monday night, so that is why it's here!
Priscilla Shirer is kicking our butt! Wow! I realize I told you girls that the homework would take about 30 minutes, but I am afraid I misinformed you! I am certain however, that the extra time you invested in your homework this week did not return void. Our small sacrifice of time is nothing compared to the sacrifice God made for us. So, an extra 15 minutes or so doesn't seem so bad afterall and look at the reward we received from it! Powerful stuff!
See you Monday, Lisa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment