"Joy to You"!
I hope that the study of James is already beginning to make its mark in your heart. I know for me, I sure found the part about being drawn and enticed by my own evil desires..Ouch! How true. If we really get honest we will totally agree. It is so easy to place blame anywhere else but where it belongs, isn't it?
This past week we were to send a note of encouragement or thanks to our Pastor or leaders in the church. I hope you had the opportunity to do that. If not, it is not too late! In fact these little "assignments" are not just one and done kind of things. No, this is a jump start into a new way of doing things. Faith in action. We brought food our first week, but you don't need to stop! You can always donate in the containers in our kitchen or just drop some off at the food pantry yourself.
I think James is going to impact our lives in a huge way, I am really looking forward to see how God works His wonders through all of us.
Blessings, and see you tomorrow!
Lisa
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment