What a start to the New Year! James, a 5 chapter book with a big huge impact! So far, I am learning so much about the man, James. I have never really stopped to consider who he was, or the great influence he had in the early church. I hope you are excited about learning more about it as well.
Next week we will get into the book of James and discover what it looks like to be an "Active Faith" Christian.
Our assignment for this Monday is to bring in grocery items for the local food bank. I hope you all remember to bring at least one thing for the donation box. Remember, if you want to contribute any personal hygiene items, they will go to Expectations Women's Center.
Of course, we alway accept donations to them on a regular basis, we will talk more about that in the weeks to come.
What level of participation did you decide on??? I am going to commit to level 4 and push myself to attempt level 5. I figure even if I don't actually memorize the book word for word, that I will at least know the book of James more than I could have ever hoped to. God's Word never goes out in vain!
Please feel free to leave a comment so I know I am not talking to myself! :)
See you Monday!
Lisa
Friday, January 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm read it and, ofcourse, agree with you!
Post a Comment