Saturday, June 6, 2009

Fellowship Fun

What a great evening we had at our fellowship time. Missed all those who could not attend, especially Mom! Great food, great conversation, and beautiful table setting by Carol and Betty! Thank you so much girls! God is so good, isn't He? I was a bit panicked when I knew I would be flying "solo" for the evening, plus a tad concerned about what was going on with my brother! But, as always, God was there before me and so were Carol and Betty! I couldn't have done it without them. He always provides. LORD, you are so wonderful! Not only that, but everyone was so gracious and helpful. Thanks so much for the help in cleaning up! I hope you all continue to stay fresh in the Word, and continue to take your Daniel test to keep all that knowledge in your head! It would be a shame if we went through all that and then forget it all! We will never be the same, we never are when we submerse ourselves in His Word. This next study is going to be amazing! We have been working on it, and it really will help you know who God is, so that we can be closer to Him! Keep praying and stay in His Word!
Bless you all!
Lisa

No comments: