Amazing how time flies! We have 2 Mondays to go! Pam and I are going to Nashville this Wednesday thru Sat. for a National Women's Leadership Conference. We are so excited, we haven't said a whole lot about it so far because we weren't sure if we would be able to go with Mom's recent surgery and bouts of infection, but Dr. said good to go! I also entered to win tickets to the CMA awards for Wed. evening and get backstage passes, however, I have not heard about that as of yet. I think in fact that the hope of that happening is over at this point! Please pray for us while we are there, we want to learn more about effective leadership and learn how to do a better job for all of you.
This has indeed been an exciting amazing journey in God's Word these last several weeks, this book is full of DRAMA! As we approach the end of this journey, we look forwad to a new one with Breaking Free in January. Make sure you sign up before the registration deadline!
Don't forget your food item, and your food bank donations for the last night together. And we still need volunteers to make those cookies!
Watch for the date for movie night....and invite a girlfriend along!
To His Glory,
Lisa And Pam
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment