Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am thankful to our LORD for the many blessings in my life, but I want to hightlight this one....YOU! Mom and I are very thankful that He has given us the opportunity to serve Him by serving you. It has been our joy to see so much growth in many lives, including ours. We are thankful that you come Monday nights, do your homework, let us check it, and are enthusiastic about what God is doing in your life!
Breaking Free....ok, now listen, we have begun the process of getting things prepared, and can I just say WOW!!!! This Bible study is going to be POWERFUL! Please make sure you are not committed to anything else before you commit to this! This is not a Bible study that you can just come in and out of...it will require you to participate in all aspects of it. I suggest that you really pray about your commitment to coming to Monday night meetings, doing your homework and praying! As Beth says, this is gonna be good!
DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 20TH NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
Love you all, and Have a great Thanksgiving.
Lisa and Pam
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment