We only had a small moment of shall we say "disagreement" when the Tom-Tom fell off the winshield. We are going 70 miles an hour (the legal limit down here) and my Mom is trying to fix the coordinates back. After about 5 miles of frustration, we got it back on track...another story for the books!!
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Day 1
OK WOW, we are at day one of our "Thelma and Louise" road trip and we are now resting. We ate at a Cracker Barrel for dinner and even though we have one near to us, the waitresses and waitors do not have the authentic southern accent we just heard. Our waitress was so sweet. God is so good...I know this will not sound like a huge deal to you guys, but we had to do a little shopping before we got to Shannon's at a store that has shoes that I can wear. So, the boots I saw online looked like they would be just right for my foot condition....but, to my utter dismay, they said they sold out of those. Ahhhh! I cannot wear sneakers with my dress pants with all those beautiful fashion conscience southern women! So after an inner moment of despair...the girl said, oh wait, there is 2 pair left on the clearance rack....but only one size left...a 9. A 9? That is what I need!!! SO, I got the boots, they fit perfect, they were on sale plus 30% more off the sale price, so I bought both pair of boots, size 9. I was so relieved...ask my Mom, she will describe the look on my face! God is concerned even about my shoes! Love you all!
We only had a small moment of shall we say "disagreement" when the Tom-Tom fell off the winshield. We are going 70 miles an hour (the legal limit down here) and my Mom is trying to fix the coordinates back. After about 5 miles of frustration, we got it back on track...another story for the books!!
Lisa and Pam xoxo
We only had a small moment of shall we say "disagreement" when the Tom-Tom fell off the winshield. We are going 70 miles an hour (the legal limit down here) and my Mom is trying to fix the coordinates back. After about 5 miles of frustration, we got it back on track...another story for the books!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment