I caught a pic of Amanda, Beth's oldest daughter.
Coffee line....30 + minutes in line! Mom's first Starbuck's
Curtis Jones, Beth Moore's Son in Law
Me and Esther Burroughs....LOVED HER!!!!!!!! She is 74 and dresses way cooler than me!
says it all!
us with Stephanie Edge, one of the "break out speakers"
this is us with a new friend from Michigan!
2 comments:
Completely random - and I found your blog by your comment about the Forum on Travis' Cottrell's blog - but that's me in the salmon colored sweater in the top picture! (Even though you were aiming for Amanda.)
I'm sure you were blessed by the Forum. I know I was! I don't know that anyone walked away without a single blessing! :-) How God-sized encounters always leave us longing for more!
Wow Sarah! Thanks for posting! We took so much home from that event! We just had a leadership workshop with some of the things we learned there!
Post a Comment