Monday, November 8, 2010

We are here!



Okay, I have to tell you...remember earlier when I said we are on a "Thelma and Louise" Road trip? Well mainly that was because we are two women venturing out on the road, plus the added adventure of finding a hotel to stay at last night, with no plans!!! Whew, that was a huge deal for me! I always need to know where I am going and when I am going to do it, so this was a BIG adventure. Well...funny thing is, and this is if you ever saw the movie, (which I do not recommend...I saw it pre-Christian days, or at least very immature Christian days) but on our way back on the road after a pit stop there was a good looking 30 something man hitch-hiking. He was no Brad Pitt, but the possibility was there....too funny. NO Deb Shilling, we did not pick him up. I did pray that someone would though!!!:) I don't think that fits in with our lessons from this Bible study...enough said. Enjoy the new pics and video. The mountains are so beautiful!!!

No comments: