Well, it's a new year and a new opportunity to know God in a more personal, deeper way. We are starting off this year with "When Godly People Do Ungodly Things" by Beth Moore. We are so excited to bring this study to you. We need it more now than ever!
We were so excited to give Calli some books for her new baby's library, or some of us gave a donation to the Expectations Women Center in her honor! Some gave both! She is so cute with her little belly. Never in all 3 of my pregnancies could I have been described that way!!!
We also had the privelege to pray for our sister Barb. Prayers continue for her as she takes the next step in the process. We love you Barb!!! We also love you Frank and pray for you as well, as we know you are both in this together!
I also want to update you on Shannon and her growing family. Ben is doing great at his new job and Shannon is wanting to get into high gear with her photography business. Brennan is involved in wrestling, basketball and is signing up for baseball. Isaac is doing great and both boys miss Williamsport and they LOVE Claire! Claire is about 6 1/2 months now and she is crawling! I have added a little video for you to watch. She had a cold, so she isn't quite herself. And I (Nina) took all the kids some Steelers clothes to watch the big game in! Isaac was so excited he took his clothes off immediately and put on his new stuff! That is why you will see him without any pants on! Never a dull moment! I miss them already, but will be seeing them again soon! Enjoy!
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment