Wow! I just realized how long it has been since I have posted! I really loved "The Inheritance" by Beth Moore. I hope you did as well. I learned so much about the inheritance I have in Jesus Christ. I will never look at the Scriptures the same when I read "portion" or "inheritance".Now I will look at Scripture with Inheritance in mind. And look at my life differently thinking about the boundary lines God has given me. And I espescially have been and will continue to look at what part of my property I have surrendered to the enemy and take it back! That was powerful!
Next up we will be doing a Bible study based on the book of Jonah. In the survey we did some time ago now, we had a lot of people interested in doing a study on a book of the Bible and of people of the Bible, this study will accomplish both of those criteria! Cool! I am really looking forward to it.
For now, I am doing some Scripture studies with Shelley, Serena and my Mom beginning with Titus 2 and 2Tim 3:16. We will do that for the rest of this month then move on to new Scriptures each month. So far, I am really getting a lot from doing this. Really focusing on one or two specific Scriptures.
Plus I am redoing "Lies Women Believe and the Truth that Sets Them FRee" by Nancy Leigh DeMoss with Cortney and my Mom . Good book to review! I think I am still believing and living out some lies!
I am also preparing for our Leadership Bible Study set for August 13th and 20th. It is a great study by Kay Arthur. I hope you can come!
See the bulletin and Centre News and lycomingcentre.org under events for more info. Or just email or call me!
Bye for now! Lisa
Friday, July 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment